Michael D. Kenny
Mike joined Bauer, Crider, Pellegrino & Parry in June 2009 after a successful career as an Assistant State Attorney with the Sixth Judicial Circuit in New Port Richey, Florida. With experience in many areas of criminal law, he developed powerful cases using strong research and investigative skills, developing a strong reputation as a powerful litigator throughout the area.
Prior to working at the State Attorney's Office, Mike was an Associate Attorney with Sponslor, Bennett, Jacobs, and Crystal PA and defended insurance providers in worker's compensation cases.
A graduate of Stetson Law School in 2003, Mike graduated Cum Laude and was the recipient of the prestigious Victor O. Wehle Trial Advocacy Award. He was also a member of the Stetson University Mock Trial Team, an honor for only a select few. During his internships, Mike served as a Florida State Supreme Court Clerk where he reviewed writs, issued advisory determinations on jurisdictions and assisted the Court in drafting legal opinions.
With his strong experience in handling criminal cases throughout Pasco and Pinellas counties, Mike is a welcomed addition to Bauer, Crider, Pellegrino & Parry and we are pleased to have him and his wife join our BCPP family.
Specific Areas of Mike's Practice:
Violations of Probation
White Collar Crimes
Areas of Practice
- DUI/Traffic Offenses
- Criminal Law/Felonies & Misdemeanors
- Domestic Violence
- Sex Crimes
- Drug Charges
- Homicide/Theft/Arson/Assault & Battery
- Federal, International Criminal Defense and Tourist Crimes
- Violations of Probation/Sealing & Expunging Records
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2003
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: Victor O Wehle Trial Advocacy Award Recipient
- Honors: Interned as Florida Supreme Court Clerk
- Honors: Member, Stetson Mock Trial Team
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- State of Florida, Sixth Judicial Court, Asst State Attorney, 2004 - 2009
- Sponsler, Bennett, Jacobs and Crystal, P.A., Associate Attorney, 2003 - 2004