It's Not Hard to Get Into Trouble With the Law
Don't Hesitate Calling Us if It Happens to You
At Bauer Crider & Parry, our clients are good people who find themselves in bad situations. Some of them may have made a mistake; others are falsely accused.
Whatever the specific circumstances, the attorneys at Bauer Crider & Parry, strive to provide you with the best possible criminal defense. Three of our attorneys are Florida Board Certified Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers.
Our Clearwater criminal defense law attorneys defend clients facing all felony, misdemeanor and traffic offenses in State, Federal, and Supreme Courts throughout Florida, including:
- Assault and battery:: You may be surprised to learn how little it takes to be arrested for assault or battery.
- Domestic violence:: If police are called to the scene of a domestic dispute, someone is going to jail.
- Weapons charges:: Weapons charges carry severe mandatory minimum sentences.
- Vehicular manslaughter:: Whether you are accused of driving recklessly or a DUI-related death, we can help you minimize the serious consequences that may result from these charges.
- Robbery and burglary:: Sentences for conviction can range from five years to life.
- Murder: homicide:: When the charge is homicide, murder or manslaughter, you need a lawyer you can trust with your life.
- Drug Charges:: Our expertise includes defense of any drug charge including drug possession, trafficking, cultivation and manufacturing.
- Prescription drug crimes:: From OxyContin to Adderall, we can help you if you have been charged with possession, distribution or the sale of prescription drugs.
- Doctor shopping:: Our team knows how to aggressively defend this type of charge.
- Sex crimes:: If convicted of rape, molestation, sexual assault or other sex crimes, you may be forced to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life.
- Internet sex crimes:: Internet sex crimes, such as child pornography, are almost always felonies. This is why you need an experienced attorney on your side.
- Sexual assault and rape:: There are two sides to every story. We are here to make sure your side is heard.
- Child sex abuse:: Even being investigated or charged with this type of offense can ruin someone's life. Make sure you have an attorney who can help protect your reputation as well as your record and your freedom.
- Distribution of child pornography:: The penalties and stigma associated with these charges are severe. It is crucial to have competent counsel on your side.
- Drunk driving (DUI):: If it happens to you, contact a DUI attorney at our firm as soon as possible.
- DUI: Blood vs. Breath Test:: Did you know that you have the right to refuse a Breathalyzer? Know your rights.
- DUI: Driver's license suspension:: Florida has a dual system for driver's license suspensions that are managed separately and can affect your right to drive.
- DUI: field sobriety:: 90 percent of those who take field sobriety tests in Florida ARE arrested.
- Multiple DUIs:: Conviction for second, third and fourth DUI arrests carry much more serious penalties.
- DUI manslaughter:: This serious charge can result in a fine of $10,000 and up to 30 years in prison.
- BUI:: Boating under the influence is considered a serious offense in Florida and can result in fines, prison and the forfeiture of your right to enjoy your watercraft on open waters.
Internet and White Collar Crimes
- Internet crimes:: From online auction fraud to distribution of child porn to cyber stalking and computer hacking, our Tampa drug crimes lawyers can help.
- White collar crimes:: Including theft, schemes to defraud and public corruption, our experience is on YOUR side.
Other Criminal Law Services
- Probation violation:: Florida jails are overflowing with people who are locked away for minor probation violations.
- Grand jury proceedings:: The decision of a grand jury can impact you for the rest of your life. That's why you need a qualified attorney experienced in criminal law.
- Sealing and expunging records:: If you have been convicted of a crime, it may become difficult to get a job or a promotion. We are skilled at sealing and expunging such records.
- Juvenile offenses:: Good kids can make bad decisions. If your son or daughter is in trouble with the law, contact us to schedule a confidential consultation with a trial lawyer as soon as possible.
IF YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED… PLEASE TAKE NOTE - Everything You Say Can and Will Be Used Against You in a Court of Law
Your phone conversations from jail and your conversations with visitors are all taped and can be used as evidence against you. DO NOT speak about your case to anyone except your criminal defense attorney.
For a free consultation, contact a Florida Board Certified Criminal Defense Lawyer at Bauer Crider & Parry, in Tampa, Clearwater or Port Richey today.