Skilled Attorneys Offering Criminal Defense Assistance in St. Petersburg & Clearwater, FL
Criminal Defense Attorney Clearwater
A team of attorneys offering more than 130 years of combined experience
At the law offices of Bauer Crider & Parry, we provide clients in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg and the surrounding counties with comprehensive criminal defense services in a variety of cases, including those involving drug charges, gun crimes and homicide. Whether you have been falsely accused or simply made a mistake, our experienced attorneys are ready to give you the best criminal defense possible. Our firm has three Florida board-certified criminal defense trial lawyers on staff, and we represent clients in local, state and federal courts.
Defending clients against misdemeanor and felony charges
With more than 130 years of combined experience to our credit, the attorneys at Bauer Crider & Parry have extensive knowledge of Florida’s criminal legal system. Our firm takes pride in being able to provide clients of all walks of life with effective criminal defense in all cases, including:
- Violent crimes — Our attorneys represent clients who have been charged with a multitude of violent crimes, including assault, robbery and domestic violence. Whether they fall under a misdemeanor or felony, these charges can carry heavy fines and long prison sentences, so it’s important to have an accomplished defense firm on your side.
- Drug crimes — Our firm defends clients charged with drug possession, trafficking and manufacturing. Florida’s drug laws are very strict and unforgiving, and whether you are caught with street drugs or prescription drugs, our attorneys are ready to take your case.
- Drunk driving/DUI — A drunk driving charge can have a devastating effect on your personal and professional life. We defend our clients’ rights in court and fight to have the charges against them reduced or thrown out altogether.
- Weapons charges — A weapons charge can range from the illegal possession of a firearm to an issue with Florida’s Stand-Your-Ground laws. Our team of attorneys is highly knowledgeable in this area and knows the best strategies for your defense.
- Murder and homicide — Murder charges are among the most complex and serious in the state of Florida. At Bauer Crider & Parry, we have extensive experience with murder cases, including first- and second-degree charges, and you can count on us to fight to ensure that your day in court is fair and just.
Expunging your records
A past criminal record can impede your chances of getting into school, owning a home and even landing a job. In Florida, you can petition to have your records wiped clean from your history if you meet certain criteria:
- You cannot be on probation or in any court-ordered supervisory program.
- You can never have been convicted of a previous misdemeanor or felony.
- You must never have applied for expungement before.
Our office works with you and the courts to get your previous charges wiped away if you are eligible for expungement.
Helping clients seal their records in the Clearwater & St. Petersburg area
Much like expungement, the process of sealing your records can help you hide previous criminal charges from public viewing. However, unlike expungement, a sealed record can be viewed through a court order. The process of sealing is beneficial for anyone charged with a crime, especially juveniles, who can move on with their young lives without the dark cloud of a criminal record hanging over their heads. Contact Bauer Crider & Parry today at [ln::phone] or online to get assistance with sealing your records today.