Florida DUI Defense Lawyers
Skillful and Experienced Florida DUI Defense Lawyers
Florida takes driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs very seriously. If you are facing drunk driving charges, you need an experienced DUI defense attorney — someone who knows the law and knows how to get results for you.
Contact the Clearwater law office of Bauer Crider & Parry for a free initial consultation with a DUI defense lawyer about your case. Our DUI defense attorneys have more than 130 years of combined legal experience.
Our firm not only helps our clients achieve positive resolutions to their drunk driving cases, we teach other attorneys the finer points of DUI defense.
Sadly, too many people assume that there is nothing a DUI defense lawyer can do for them. They just give up and plead guilty, without understanding the severe consequences even a first offense DUI can have.
Penalties for a first offense DUI conviction may include:
- 6 months in jail (9 months if your blood alcohol level was 2.0 or higher or a minor in the vehicle.)
- Fines of up to $500 ($1000 for BAC of 2.0 or higher or a minor in the vehicle.)
- 6-month driver's license suspension
- Vehicle impounded for 10 days
- 12 hours of DUI school
- Up to 1 year of probation
- 50 hours of community service or an additional $500 fine
We Fight For You
We will aggressively pursue a positive outcome to your DUI case, asking the hard questions:
- Did the officer have probable cause to pull you over?
- Was proper procedure followed during the arrest and booking?
- Was the Breathalyzer working correctly?
- Was the officer properly trained in its use?
The answers to these questions will help us begin to craft a solid DUI defense strategy.
With offices in Tampa, Clearwater or Port Richey, we represent clients throughout south Florida on all levels of DUI charges. Contact us to schedule a consultation with a qualified DUI defense attorney.