Florida Criminal Defense Attorney
A certified attorney offering knowledgeable criminal defense services to clients
David R. Parry has been a practicing attorney in Florida for more than 25 years, exclusively focusing on criminal law in the Tampa Bay area and throughout Florida. Before becoming a private attorney, Mr. Parry served at the Pinellas County Public Defender’s Office for 13 years and as the chief assistant public defender. During this time, he defended clients wrongfully accused of crimes, including murder, juvenile crimes, DUI and other serious felony charges.
Throughout his career, he has participated in 200 jury cases and has represented more than 1,000 defendants. His practice at Bauer Crider & Parry ranges from misdemeanors to felony cases, including first-degree murder charges and death row inmates. As a board-certified criminal trial lawyer, Mr. Parry has the knowledge and experience you need on your side in any criminal case.
Contact a trusted criminal defense attorney today
If you are in need of an effective criminal defense attorney, call David R. Parry at the office of Bauer Crider & Parry today at our office or contact the firm online to schedule a free consultation with Mr. Parry in Tampa or Clearwater, Florida.
- Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
- AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named by Tampa Bay Magazine as one of Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers in Criminal Defense, 2010
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, –1998–Present
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1998–Present
- Florida Bar Association, Board Certification Committee for Criminal Trial & Appellate Practice, Chairman, 1998–2000
- Florida Bar Association; Grievance Committee, Chairman;
- Defending a Capital Case in Florida, a manual for criminal defense attorneys, Editor, 1997–2007
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Pinellas County Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association