Florida Criminal Defense Attorney
Ronnie G. Crider, Partner
Ronnie G. Crider has been working in the legal industry for more than 35 years. He began his career as the Pinellas County deputy sheriff and was certified to use one of the first breath-testing devices, the Breathalyzer 900, in 1975. Since then, he has been providing clients throughout Florida with comprehensive criminal defense services for cases involving misdemeanors and felony charges in local, state and federal court. He has also made an impact in the legal community outside the courtroom as an officer, director and president of the Clearwater Bar Association.
In 1988, he was one of the first 100 criminal defense attorneys to receive a Criminal Trial Law Board Certification from the state of Florida. He focuses solely on criminal defense cases, including many high-profile matters such as one of the first Prozac drug-defense cases in Florida. That was one of the first trials to be aired on Court TV.
Contact a veteran criminal defense attorney today
If you are in need of an accomplished criminal defense law firm, call Bauer Crider & Parry today at 727.446.4800 or contact our office online to schedule a free consultation. Our main office is located in Clearwater, and we also have locations in Tampa and Port Richey.
- Florida, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1984
- AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named by Tampa Bay Magazine as one of Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers in Criminal Defense, 2010
- Clearwater Bar Association, –1985–1987
- Clearwater Bar Association, President, 1989–1990
- Clearwater Bar Association, Criminal Law Section, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Criminal Law Certification Committee, Chair, 1988–1994
- The Florida Bar, 1995–1996
- The Florida Bar, Grievance Committee, Chairman, 1996–1997
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association
- Pinellas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Florida Council of Bar Association Presidents, Treasurer, 1990–1991; Vice President, 1991–1992; President, 1992–1993