Robert O. Bauer, Jr.
For more than 40 years, Attorney Robert O. Bauer, Jr. has been defending clients throughout Florida against criminal charges in local, state and federal courts. Before helping to establish a firm based solely on criminal defense work, Mr. Bauer began his career as an assistant state attorney in Pinellas and Pasco counties. Now as a criminal defense trial lawyer, he has defended countless clients in criminal cases, ranging from simple misdemeanors to serious felony charges.
- State of Florida, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1972
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law, 1972
- B.S., business, Washington & Lee University, 1969
- AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named By Tampa Bay Magazine as one of Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers in Criminal Defense, 2010
- The Florida Bar, Criminal Law Section; Grievance Committee, 1989–1990
- Clearwater Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Criminal Law Certification Committee, 1995–1997
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminal Defense Lawyers of Pinellas County
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association