Robert O. Bauer, Jr.
For more than 40 years, Attorney Robert O. Bauer, Jr. has been defending clients throughout Florida against criminal charges in local, state and federal courts. As a criminal defense trial lawyer, he has defended countless clients in criminal cases, ranging from simple misdemeanors to serious felony charges.
Prior to Establishing Bauer Crider Kenny & Parry
Before helping to establish a firm based solely on criminal defense work, Mr. Bauer began his career as an assistant state attorney in Pinellas and Pasco counties.
- State of Florida, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1972
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law, 1972
- B.S., business, Washington & Lee University, 1969
- AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named By Tampa Bay Magazine as one of Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers in Criminal Defense, 2010
- The Florida Bar, Criminal Law Section; Grievance Committee, 1989–1990
- Clearwater Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Criminal Law Certification Committee, 1995–1997
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminal Defense Lawyers of Pinellas County
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association