Experienced Clearwater Criminal Lawyer, St. Petersburg & Tampa
Providing clients with personalized service and certified knowledge
If you are facing criminal charges, it’s important to seek the help of a knowledgeable law firm that is ready to stand by your side and effectively defend your rights in court. At Bauer Crider & Parry, we have defended clients in the Clearwater & St. Petersburg area charged with a range of crimes, including assault, gun charges, drug crimes and homicide since 1989. The attorneys on our staff have more than 130 combined years of experience practicing law, and they use the knowledge they have gained over the years to make sure all of our clients get the comprehensive criminal defense services they need on their side.
A knowledgeable firm focused on criminal law
Your choice of attorney can make all the difference in your criminal law case, and at Bauer Crider & Parry, our clients benefit from our:
- Certified knowledge — In addition to our attorneys possessing more than 130 years of combined experience, four of our members — Robert O. Bauer, Jr., Ronnie G. Crider, David R. Parry, and Michael D. Kenny — are board-certified criminal trial lawyers in the state of Florida. Out of the more than 100,000 attorneys in the state, only approximately 400 are certified in their area of the law. In addition, all three men are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Courtroom success — Whether your case winds up in state, local or federal court, our attorneys are fully prepared to get you results. We open our firm to clients from all walks of life, and we’re not afraid to fight the difficult cases, including complex drug crimes and homicides.
- Focused practice — A law firm that is focused on just one area of practice is better suited to give you undivided attention and a comprehensive understanding of the charges against you. That is why all of our attorneys concentrate solely on criminal defense. Our extensive experience with these cases allows us to give you the best criminal defense possible.
Providing effective defense for a wide range of issues
The law office of Bauer Crider & Parry has widespread knowledge of criminal law, and we represent clients who have been involved in a number of issues, including:
- Homicide — Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to defend clients charged with homicide, no matter the complexity of the details of the case.
- Violent crimes — The attorneys at our firm handle a number of violent crime cases, including assaults, robbery, burglary and domestic violence charges.
- Drug crimes — Whether you have been charged with possession, trafficking or manufacturing, we are ready to provide you with effective defense against drug crime charges.
- Weapons charges — Being arrested with an unlicensed weapon is a serious offense that could lead to serious prison time. We defend clients against weapons charges and fight to get the charges reduced or thrown out altogether.
- DUI — Depending on the details of your DUI case, you can be charged with either a misdemeanor or a felony. Whatever the exact nature of the crime, we’re ready to give you the proper defense you need.
- Sex crimes — This area of the law encompasses a wide variety of crimes, including sexual assault, Internet sex crimes and rape. We defend clients against all of these charges in local, state and federal courts.
Contact an experienced Florida criminal law firm today
Contact Bauer Crider & Parry at our office or online today if you have been charged with a crime. Our main office is located in Clearwater, and we also have locations in Tampa and Port Richey. We offer all of our clients a free initial consultation to discuss the details of the case.