Clearwater Criminal Law Office
At Bauer, Crider, Kindel and Parry, criminal defense is our calling card. We practice 100% criminal law, and our attorneys have over 100 years of combined legal experience. We take pride in our experience, thoroughness and tenacity, and we are ready to fight for the freedoms of our neighbors in Clearwater and throughout Florida.
We Can Help, No Matter Your Charges
As a firm that focuses solely on criminal defense, we are able to defend clients against all types of state and federal charges. These include charges related to:
- Drug crimes: We protect individuals charged with state and federal drug offenses
- Driving under the influence (DUI): We help people fight back against DUI charges
- Juvenile crimes: We provide support to families whose children have made mistakes and deserve a fresh start
- Property crimes: We represent clients charged with arson, trespassing and vandalism
- Theft: We defend individuals accused of taking others’ property
- Violent crimes: We work with adults and minors facing assault and battery charges
How To Reach Our Office
Our Clearwater office is located conveniently near major roads and highways. We are directly across the street from LaBelle Plaza on South Highland Avenue.
From the north: Take US-19 south and turn right on Court Street. Follow Court Street to South Highland Avenue and turn left. Continue south on South Highland Avenue until you reach our office on the right.
From the south: Take US-19 north and turn left on Belleair Road. Follow Belleair Road to South Highland Avenue and turn right. Continue north on South Highland Avenue for one block until you reach our office on the left.
From the east: Take the Courtney Campbell Causeway west and continue straight as it turns into Court Street. Follow Court Street to South Highland Avenue and turn left. Continue south on South Highland Avenue until you reach our office on the right.
From the west: Take US-19 Alternate south to Belleair Road and turn left. Follow Belleair Road to South Highland Avenue and turn left. Continue north on South Highland Avenue for one block until you reach our office on the left.
We also have an office located in Port Richey.
Attractions And Dining
Clearwater and the surrounding cities have many amusements and attractions worth visiting, including:
- BayCare Ballpark: Catch a spring training or minor league ballgame at the home of the Philadelphia Phillies’ Single-A affiliate, the Clearwater Threshers.
- Caladesi Island State Park: This state park, located just north of Clearwater in Dunedin, is a great place to hike or paddle through a mangrove forest.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: Rescued dolphins and sea turtles steal the show at this well-known aquarium.
- Florida Botanical Gardens: Explore 100 acres of carefully tended plants at this garden, located just south of Clearwater in Largo.
If you need to eat while visiting Clearwater, these restaurants are located near our office:
- Abe’s Place Tap & Grill: Burgers, wings and other American fare dominate the menu at this local sports bar.
- Cristino’s Coal Oven Pizza: Cristino’s is known for its award-winning coal-fired pizzas. Their gelato has also earned accolades from local publications.
- Remy’s Cafe: Enjoy hearty breakfast and lunch fare at this restaurant situated in LaBelle Plaza.
- Rumba Island Bar & Grill: This Jamaican restaurant has frequent live music and a tiki bar.
Several state and federal courthouses are located in or near Clearwater, including:
Bauer, Crider, Kindel and Parry
1550 South Highland Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756