Dedicated Criminal Defense Attorneys
When you’ve been arrested and accused of a crime, you need a legal team that is focused on your needs. Bauer, Crider, Kindel and Parry, is solely focused on criminal defense, meaning we’re equipped to give your case the undivided attention and comprehensive understanding it deserves. Our Pasco County criminal attorneys are always on call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays. We offer the attention you need when you need it most.
Independent Investigations And Sophisticated Criminal Defense Strategies
With more than 100 years of combined experience and two board-certified criminal defense lawyers, our criminal attorneys have helped thousands of clients who have been accused of crimes in the state of Florida. We represent clients in both state and federal court who are facing all kinds of criminal charges, including:
- Driving under the influence (DUI), including misdemeanor DUIs and felony DUI
- Sex misconduct crimes, such as sexual battery, prostitution, child molestation and child pornography
- Criminal drug charges, including possession, trafficking and distribution
- Property and theft crimes, including shoplifting, burglary, robbery and carjacking
- Violent crimes, like assault, homicide and murder
- Fraud and other white collar crimes
Our legal team of criminal defense attorneys thoroughly prepares every case, working with our clients to develop a strategy that is best for their circumstances and conducting an independent investigation whenever necessary. We are dedicated to keeping our client’s best interests at the forefront of everything we do, leading to our successful case results in state, local and federal courts. We open our firm to clients from all walks of life and are not afraid to fight difficult cases.
Schedule A Free Consultation With A Criminal Defense Lawyer
Our criminal defense attorneys are available for initial consultation appointments. They offer these initial consultations free of charge. Contact our office by calling 727-275-9822 or sending an email through our online form.