Theft Crime Attorneys in Clearwater

Aggressive Defense for Robbery & Burglary Charges

Have you been arrested for a theft crime? At Bauer Crider Kenny & Parry, our Clearwater theft crime defense lawyers are dedicated to protecting your rights and aggressively defending your future and freedom. We know that law enforcement officials can be especially daunting and put pressure on you to answer questions, but you should always exercise your right to remain silent. Ask to speak to an attorney from our firm and do not answer questions until we are present to defend you.

Types of Theft Crimes We Defend

The exact penalties a theft crime charge carries are usually based on the value of the items allegedly taken. Depending on the circumstances, theft crimes can carry a variety of consequences from time in jail or prison to fines, probation, and community service.

Having a misdemeanor or felony charge on your record can also affect your life for many years to come, including your ability to obtain or uphold employment. It is understandable that you may be feeling hopeless, but it is important you know that with the right Clearwater criminal defense lawyer on your side, there is hope for a positive outcome.

We offer defense for the following theft crimes:

  • Burglary
  • Robbery
  • Auto theft
  • Shoplifting
  • Petty theft
  • Grand theft
  • Grand theft auto

Give us a call now at (727) 205-0968 to make an appointment with a Clearwater criminal defense lawyer.

Hire a Firm with Experience.

  • Funding & Pricing

    Your future and freedom shouldn’t have a price tag.

  • Local Representation

    We have deep roots in the local community.

  • Experience & Insight

    Over 100 years of combined trial experience.

  • Attention & Resources

    Focused solutions to defend your freedom.

Hire a Clearwater Theft Crime Lawyer

At Bauer Crider Kenny & Parry, our firm is known for our strong team of lawyers with 100 years of combined experience, multiple legal assistants, and an in-house staff investigator. Our legal team is dedicated to returning your call within 24 hours, 7 days a week to ensure you receive prompt service. We also offer a variety of payment methods, including cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx, and Lending USA.

Our firm serves clients in Clearwater, Tampa, St. Pete, and Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough Counties. We offer free case consultations at our four offices to discuss the details of your charges.

  • Tampa Magazine
    Tampa Magazine
  • AV Preeminent
    AV Preeminent
  • The Florida Bar
    The Florida Bar
  • Clearwater Bar Association
    Clearwater Bar Association
  • National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
    National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers

Complimentary Confidential Consultation

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Schedule Yours